Are you in favor of this change of venue of the Tsinelas Party?
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
The plan of the Naval Fiesta Execom is to transfer the venue of the Tsinelas Party to Baybay District, with the stage near Landbank. In the previous 9 years, the venue was in the center of town, near the church and Botica Velasquez. Are you in favor of this change of venue of the Tsinelas Party? and Why?
Mayor Espina’s justifications for transferring the Tsinelas Party venue
Someone from the Fiesta Execom suggested to me this proposal weeks ago (although im just a honorary member of the execom), and i think it has some good advantages:
1. Venue is not located in residential areas and is sandwiched between 2 government buildings. Less liabilities to private properties if something bad happens.
2. Wider road for a street party.
3. Does not obstruct nor reroute emergency paths to the hospital especially if going to Almeria-Kawayan Route.
4. We might use the PPA Port for parking space.
5. 2nd floor of the commercial building can be used as a viewing deck by the police to check if there are complications
6. We have public restrooms located in the commercial building, Naval Terminal and Naval Mall
7. Its near our PNP Station
8. Its near our Carnival Fair
9. An ambulance can be placed in the market tricycle terminal which can go straight to the hospital without problems in traffic.
10. Much easier to control especially in safety since there are limited access points (dulo kasi) instead of placing it in a crossroad.
11. Personally, i value and respect religious places.
Kung ganahan mo sa baybay mag tsinelas party, kamu lang ngadto pag party. ilahi ra ang ganahan sa may simbahan dapit mag tsinelas party. Ingun, dili ganahan og noise ang mga pari kay dili makatug 🙂